Tuesday, September 28, 2004

He's so cute and happy!

Today, we went to the Huntington office at around 4:30pm which means lots of traffic. Tyler absolutely loved watching all the "brumm brumms", so I took the opportunity to teach him the difference between a "school bus" "truck" and "car". He picked up "school bus" very quickly, and I was quite impressed! He seems to prefer "brumm brumm" to "car", but that's okay - I think I prefer his way too, for now.
He's spending the night at Daddy's tonight, and I went over there to play for a bit. He wanted nothing other than to cuddle with me. He kept climbing onto my chest and saying "nigh-night mama". I was loving this, until I blew his mind by blowing a bubble with my gum! We'd say "Ready. Set. Go!", I'd blow a bubble, and he'd pop it by smacking his forehead into it, then leaning back with the proudest look of glee on his face! Finally, Daddy had to step in and declare bedtime. Tyler ran into daddy's bed, and pulled my head down next to him, again saying "nigh-night mama". He tried to fight getting into his pjs until we started pretending to sleep - Tyler actually made little snoring noises with me! It's so much fun to watch his imagination and sense of humor develop.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Don't make me set it to limit anonymous posts. And careful when you take the tinfoil hat off - the monkey speaks to all.

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm absolutly amazed the little tyke was able to pick up a school bus! that's terrific! He keeps ripping off his clothes and running around too! and turning green!?

wait a minute, David Banner isn't the incredible hulk at ALL!

anyone seen my tinfoil helmet? I'll ask the monkey in my brain.






I INSIST THAT THE MONKEY KNOWS ALL! BOW DOWN BEFORE HE, ALL YE SINNERS (yes sinners, I know who views this site)
AND BATHE IN THE LIGHT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS EMITTED FROM THE TINY MONKEY IN MY BRAIN!


on second thought, insisting people bathe hasn't won me any friends in the past... forget what I said, and good day to you, incredible green wonderbaby. Your bus lifting abilities is a godsend to us all.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

Ok - I've asked everyone except for RJ who was responsible for this, and quite honestly it's driving me nuts. I think that I've been sufficiently driven insane, so please post your name here. I'm thinking it's possible it may have been somebody just passing through, but I doubt it.

2:57 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

Mystery solved. Rj successfully drove me nuts for a while. Good job. ;-)

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home