Sunday, October 17, 2004

Pumpkin Picking!



Craig and I took Tyler pumpkin picking at Schmitt's Farm today. He had a blast!! He loves "punkins", and to see a whole field filled with them was just too wonderful! He ran around for about a half hour, looking at the pumpkins, sitting on them, picking them up. He also loved playing with the kids! In fact, at one point he ran up to a guy who had a baby in a stroller, grabbed the man's hand and said "truck", pointing to the hayride we came in on. Then he tried to make the baby smile, by saying "Hello baby" and "beeping" his nose. It was adorable, but unfortunately the baby wasn't in the mood to smile. He moved on and found plenty of other people to smile at! I've posted a couple of pictures from the day on my photo site. Unfortunately, my batteries were dying so I only got a couple of pictures. But Tyler had so much fun, I want to go back next weekend with my video camera and just let him run around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home